PDA

View Full Version : hooray

clutterydrawer
23-02-2009, 02:56 PM
I just moved to a new village and there's a lady here who fosters small animals and she says I can come and help with them sometimes YEY:D:D

hurricanhoney
23-02-2009, 03:21 PM
That's fab. She is a lovely lady and she has some really beautiful bunnies. I love Whiskey he was one of Honey's potential husbands. Have fun and lots of cuddles with the gorgeous bunnies. :)

rngpwelfare
23-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Would that be Woodford Halse by any chance? :)

clutterydrawer
23-02-2009, 04:00 PM
you big stalker :lol:

yes it is, do you know her?

Hugo's There
23-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Thats great, I'm so pleased you have found somewhere happier to live and enjoy bunnies :D:wave:

rngpwelfare
23-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Yes if it's Mary :D:D

Am I really coming over as a stalker, :shock::oops: I'm really sorry if that's the case.

....slinks away from the thread

clutterydrawer
23-02-2009, 04:40 PM
it's ok I was just playing :D

it's so nice not living on a pig farm any more :)

rngpwelfare
23-02-2009, 04:47 PM
it's ok I was just playing :D

it's so nice not living on a pig farm any more :)

That's ok then.

YOU lived on a pig farm :love::love::love::love::love: now that would have been my idea of heaven. I always wanted a job with pigs when I left college.

So have you moved to Woodford Halse then?

Mary's a lovely lady and I've known her for a while.:D

clutterydrawer
23-02-2009, 04:55 PM
That's ok then.

YOU lived on a pig farm :love::love::love::love::love: now that would have been my idea of heaven. I always wanted a job with pigs when I left college.

So have you moved to Woodford Halse then?

Mary's a lovely lady and I've known her for a while.:D

It smelt funny and the screaming of the pigs in the morning sounded like humans in pain, it was terrifying. and I have no transport and it was a pain cycling 5 miles to the shop :lol:

I have moved to woodford halse now, it's soooooo nice having pavements again :love:

Buster
23-02-2009, 05:09 PM
Thats good news it should be so much fun i wish i could do something like that :)