• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wee!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I was cleaning out my old room to leave it nice for the next tenant and managed to get 6 month old mouse wee stains out of the carpet by putting on a paste made of bicarb and washing powder and leaving it on for 15 minutes....just thought that may be heplful for anyone whose buns widdle on the carpet!

I had tried carpet shampoo but that didnt do anything :shock:

that's a great tip..... I'm been trying for months to find a way to get rid of a bunny wee stain out of my cream carpet! I have to keep a rug down over it and it's really bugging me! I hope it works.

Is it likely to take the colour out of the carpet as well tho?! I have grreny colour carpet (not my choice I might add) with a few carroty coloured wee stains :roll:

not sure...it was a cream/beige type carpet and its a bit paler where i scrubbed now but i think thats cos it was dirty already!

test it somewhere inconspicuous (sp?!) first if you're worried :)

Back