• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreadful Conditions/ New Arrivals

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
The RSPCA asked me to take in some rabbits who were not being cared for.
We are full but how can you refuse when they have been taken from living in this:evil::cry:

RSPCAbunns.jpg

RSPCAbun.jpg

RSPCAbunss.jpg

This is what some awful breeders find acceptable:evil:
The lovely inspector who brought them to me allowed me to download the pics while she was here as she wants people to see what can happen when people who don't know what they are doing or don't care..take on too many animals:cry:

The rabbits have extremely long nails, some have bites on their genitals and a couple are overweight
Pics will follow shortly

All I can say is :shock:

Thank goodness they are out now, I do hope they all recover well from those awful conditions - and I hope the owners are prosecuted too!

:cry: :censored: I really can't think of anything to say (or rather anything that I'm allowed to say).
Sending vibes for the poor neglected bunnies xxx.

some people shouldn't ever be aloud to keep animals.... that is just sick!!!!! I cannot believe people can live with themselves knowing they are doing this to these poor animals.:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Hope all bunnies recover and you are able to get them good homes. If i lived closer i would be only to happy to help. Good luck :shock:

oh dear god :shock:

I wish we had a system of making the punishment fit the crime, so that in cases like this it would be legal to lock the perpetrators in a tiny room filled with their own waste. how else are they ever going to understand what they've done?

oh dear god :shock:

I wish we had a system of making the punishment fit the crime, so that in cases like this it would be legal to lock the perpetrators in a tiny room filled with their own waste. how else are they ever going to understand what they've done?

That'll never happen. We have the bloody 'Human Rights' brigade who'd jump on their case :roll:

its digusting ....what about animal rights!! whats legal for one should be legal for the other.

Harder laws should be bought in or tighter measures to ensure animals are cared for properly... but they won't do it cause it costs to much money. So it is down to RSPCA etc and other voluntrey places to try and save as many as they can.

Animal crulty pushisment is way to soft!! :censored:For example look at the woman in the news who starved her 2 dogs to death.... what did she get a few poxy months in prision!!! it should be alot lot longer:censored:

These bunnies have never had hay..or veg probably..or daylight by the looks of the shed:(

and Kate we need to appeal for a hutch for you then I'd gladly let you have a bun or two to foster:D

Back