• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls are playing out!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would give the girls a treat this morning as we have blue sky and sun here in Leeds! Lola is not an outside girl, she likes her home comforts but Lucy is loving it! She has done some impressive binkies down the path and there is no fighting or chasing, just happy girlies pottering about playing in the garden doing what buns should be doing!

Really helped lift my depression seeing them.:):D

Thats for the cats to go in the shed - its gets so warm in there in Summer they love a snooze.

The shed would be ideal for buns if it had a window - Lola has sussed the cat flap out - hence it has a sandwich box rammed in it!!!

ohhh, I have been on holiday for two weeks, and it looks like in that time you have bonded them!
They look great together, very happy for you!
Are they living together all the time!?

ohhh, I have been on holiday for two weeks, and it looks like in that time you have bonded them!
They look great together, very happy for you!
Are they living together all the time!?

It went brill thanks to Nat and Ant, living in crate and "under stairs" fab, Lola is dom bunny, but lots of licks and snuggles, only place we are having probs is front room as Lola has owned it for so long, she wont have Lucy in it at the moment - and I have to stop being so impatient!:lol:

Last edited:
Lovely video. Can't wait to get my buns out next month for a few hours a day. Just need to sort the flooring in the playhouse.

Oh that's brilliant - such good girls
Glad it's all going so well for you.

I would love to let the boys out to play like that, but still not sure it would work again:cry::cry::cry:

Back