• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

panacur

I only needed one syringe for my two and buying it my vets was oober cheap :) (under £3 i think). Theres loads cheap online but check for the p&p as makes it more expensive than the your vet probably :p

For a preventative course which is 9 days: one tube will do two rabbits who weigh less than 2.5kg each or one rabbit who is 2.5kg or more.

How much do you need for 2 buns? :?

Depends on their size :) How heavy are they? You need to know their weights before you can panacur them

I always buy from VETUK but last time i had to buy 5 tubes so i had free P&P, id call the vets and see how much they charge, as it may work out cheaper from them if you only have 2 small buns :) xXx

Ive got to take Molly to the vets next week so ill see how much they charge.

Molly is 2.4 kg
i'm not sure about Jack but he is a dutch/ rex cross so ill prob buy 2 tubes.

Thanks for your help :wave:

It's 1 graduation per 2.5kg of body weight. I would imagine if it's just the 9 day course that one tube would be sufficient for two small/med buns (Arnie and Kira get through one tube). Best to buy two on the safe side though as it does last in the cupboard for a while too :D

I also buy from vetuk

:wave:

Back