• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Finished Fiver's Cage!!!

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
After ALOT of work, dust, blood and sweat, Fiver's house is finished and looking pretty fab!! Fiver has already been up to the second level and down again and had a nibble of various parts so i think he approves :D

S7305099.jpg

S7305100.jpg

This is my dad about 10 mins after he finished the cage :) he's looking tired and bedraggled but proud lol.

S7305101.jpg

Hope it's a good bunny house :) Tell me what you think :)

Wow, thats great!! I love the attention to detail - fitting it in around the skirting board, thats a professional job. I hope Fiver will be very happy in his new home. Yeah for Dads eh?!!

that's amazing - an indoor rabbit cage that isnt an eyesore! there's totally a niche in the market for those, I love my rabbits but hate how the dog crate looks!

That is awesome!!! I need to have my hubby make me one!!! What's the height and width on that? Your dad did an amazing job!!

Thankyou all so much, my dad was very chuffed when i told him your reactions :)

Funily enough my dad said after he made it "i'll make more for a £100 each" lmao!
and hey i helped!! I held the wood while he cut it :roll: lol

Fiver isn't too keen on using the ladders but i think it's coz the holes are very slightly too small. My dad is going to enlarge them so it's easier for him to get through :) Also Fiver has never had ladders so he needs to get used to them :)

the dimentions of the cage are:

156cm tall
92cm wide
81cm deep

around about 50cm tall for each shelf which is more than big enough for Fiver to stand up in even if he grows more :)

Is this big enough for two rabbits do you think as i am planning on getting Fiver a wife.

Back