• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look What I Made! *Pic Heavy-My Trio* U/D ~~~ Video!

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Pickle investigating.
SkiingSuisse018.jpg

SkiHoliday131.jpg

SkiHoliday130.jpg

SkiingSuisse021.jpg

SkiingSuisse026.jpg

SkiingSuisse034.jpg

Ghostie joins.. "Oh my Prince Pickle Pud.. what on earth is this?"
SkiingSuisse030.jpg

SkiingSuisse032.jpg

Shall i go inside it?
SkiingSuisse027.jpg

SkiingSuisse033.jpg

SkiingSuisse020.jpg

Peekaboo!
SkiingSuisse022-1.jpg

Toffee joins, didn't stay long though!
SkiingSuisse025.jpg

SkiingSuisse024.jpg

Will replace the green tunnel with their fabric tunnel, i re washed it today so is still wet :)

Last edited:
Ahahahahaha I love that pic of Toffee investigating...such a classic 'curious bunny' pose :D

Great to see them all doing so well together :)

Mums just been cooing over the pictures!:lol::lol:

He looks so happy with his new friends :love:

Aw bless! He is having a fab time here, although he got a little scared of being chased yesterday :cry:
He has fully recovered though and was nudging me for cuddles and he was fine with Spider, (didn't realise Spider was behind me)
I replaced their hay bale with a fresh one today as it started to collapse (from Ghostie's vigorous building of tunnels etc, she had bitten both twine holding the thing together!)... so Ghostie and Pickle will have fun building more tunnels, Toffee will just wait till it's finished and hide in it!

Last edited:
How To Make

Two Vegetable Boxes (one turned on it's head)
Stapled together, then taped over so bunnies can't chew the metal.
Cut hole big enough for tunnel to slot in even though Pickle is small enough to jump through gaps!

awwh man, Pickle is dead sweet! hahaha, Ghostie is a typical food bunny... she notices theres nothing there so she runs away :lol::lol:

awwh man, Pickle is dead sweet! hahaha, Ghostie is a typical food bunny... she notices theres nothing there so she runs away :lol::lol:

Haha, it looks like from the video she smells my hand and thinks
"Phwoar mummy, that reeks! Doesn't smell of cawwits at all!"

Whenever i see Pickle my heart just melts. :love:

Love the third pic down! lovely buns x x x

Hehe thanks Andrea!
When i went out to give them din dins Ghostie and Toffee were flopped out together in there!! Pickle had already ran up to me to get his dins!
So much for the sweat blood and tears that went into carving that hole symmetrical (a bit of OCD), and they prefer to squeeeeeeeze themselves throught the teeny slits!

Back