• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its Looking Good :)

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
My buns, as some of you may know, went on a diet approx. 2 weeks ago. They have been very good, and I can see the difference:D

They are much more active and their 'fat chins' are dissapearing:D I am so happy that it's going well:)

xx

Ohhh goody :)

i think oggie may need to go on one too, had a cuddle tonight and he has put on so much weight :shock:

Fantastic, well done for keeping it up Jack, means I can stop weight lifting now to get them in and out of the hutch:lol:

Fantastic, well done for keeping it up Jack, means I can stop weight lifting now to get them in and out of the hutch:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ive cut their Veg and Pellets. They get their eggcup of pellets each, then veg and then loads and loads of hay:)

:cry: Yep...Their Starving:cry:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless em! Dan always says this about Ronnie and Lolly, when i put their pellets in, i only have to turn round and theyre gone :lol:

We get through so much hay though, which is good :)

Lottie and George get a small bowl of pellets, but theyre only like 2.3 and 2.5kgs, Lottie used to be 3.2kg :oops: We used to feed her way too much :oops:

Hay all the way!! xXx

:lol::lol::lol: Bless em! Dan always says this about Ronnie and Lolly, when i put their pellets in, i only have to turn round and theyre gone :lol:

We get through so much hay though, which is good :)

Lottie and George get a small bowl of pellets, but theyre only like 2.3 and 2.5kgs, Lottie used to be 3.2kg :oops: We used to feed her way too much :oops:

Hay all the way!! xXx

:love::love:
Yep.

Drake was 4.6!!! :shock: I was gobsmacked:lol:

Hopefully he is lighter now:)

Poor starving bunnies. How could you. :( :lol:

Rabbits are so greedy. Faline comes inside and she knows right where we keep the veg peelings, she comes in rips hole in the carrier and makes off with goodies. And she's now discovered the bag of dog food. She gets her head right in there.

Back