• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

especialy for Tickles...but please all read ...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
julybuns080-1.jpg

just wanted to say a very special few words to thank Tina (Tickles) for taking such good care of Snowdrop for the last year ..

sadly Snowdrop passed to rainbow bridge today....but that was after having a lovely 12 months with a bunny mummy who loved her bits.

When Snowdrop arrived here she wasnt a well bunny ...she ate little and easily lost weight . She had problems with her back teeth which needed monitoring and was a prime candidate for tooth root abccesses,
We decided that she wouldnt be easily rehomed and we decided to keep her here with us as a BARC sponsor bunny ..
Tickles enquired into sponsoring her...and then decided she would like to adopt her instead ...
We took Snowdrop to her new home around this time last year and met Tina and her family ...it was obvious their animals were all part of the family .

So Tina ...a big thank you for loving Snowdrop ..bless her ...

love Angie and Tracey xx

julybuns077-1.jpg

Last edited:
Angie/Tracey
THANK YOU so much for the lovely post i did read it last night but i was too upset/emotional to respond.Snowdrop was indeed a special madam we was touched that u allowed us to give her a home we all would have done anything to home her.All i could see when i saw her on sponser page was spirit lol and boy at times she had that bless her.
She will always have a special place within our hearts.

Angie/Tracey
THANK YOU so much for the lovely post i did read it last night but i was too upset/emotional to respond.Snowdrop was indeed a special madam we was touched that u allowed us to give her a home we all would have done anything to home her.All i could see when i saw her on sponser page was spirit lol and boy at times she had that bless her.
She will always have a special place within our hearts.

:wave:

Back