• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jill the bonding has began

karen354

Warren Veteran
Well I let Freya out of her carrier and into the run, I thought I won't bond her today she may be a bit nervous of us..
As soon as I let her out she seemed very happy and full of it :lol::lol: so I decided to start the bonding...

She was boss at first and kept nipping his bottom, poor Cookie was a little scared of her ...

Now though he's humped her and is now showing her she's not the boss..They have been nose to nose and it's looking very promising...

January is settled very well :D she's just done a happy flop with her legs up in the air for a while :lol:

I have a 20x4 down the side of my house( my buns don't use) so she's happily bouncing around down there.. What a friendly lovely girl she is :love::love:

Cookie has decided he doesn't like Freya this morning :roll: he's scared of her..
No problems overnight at all but as soon as it got light Cookie started running around the cage to get away from her..

Hopefully they'll get used to each other theres no agression so that's a good sign.

How's it going now Karen?

Cookie is very nervous of her Hilda :( everytime she goes up to him he runs off & then she nips his bum .......

They do touch noses but then she goes to nip him :( she doesn't though...

They are sitting each side of the dog crate not even wanting to look at each other :roll:

Give it time..aslong as they are not fighting they will be ok :D
have you tried putting as huge pile of favourite veggies inbetween them?

I'm sure they'll bond just fine in the end :D
They are out in the garden at the moment and are better there than in the dog crate...

Can't believe how January smells of curry :shock:
She's a beautiful friendly girl and so well litter trained :D

Things are better :D Cookie is still a little nervous of her but he's not running away as much.. They are also sitting next to each other more :D

I think they'll be loved up within another week or so..
Freya is a lovely little bun :love: she's a girl who wants fun :lol: they played in the garden after work last night and she didn't want to come in....

Back