• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any idea,s on how i can add a run.........

billy016.jpg

I use avairy panels - you can get lots of sizes and I recently got my 6ftx3ft panels for £7 each - that made a 6ftx6ft run to attach to a hutch for £35!!

Here are my two set ups:

snowbuns006.jpg

Picture.jpg

The snowy one still needs a little bit of work as it doesn't quite fit up against the shed. One has a cat flap (the one with the zoo plus run) the other my Dad made and he made a metal swivel door which lifts up cause Jessie wouldn't use a cat flat :)

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

This is my 5 x 7 playhouse. It's a walk in run which my brother made for me luckily he is a carpenter so didn't cost me anything.

wow where did you get that from

I got mine from a man on ebay who go's by the name S. E. Aviaries. It cost £149 + petrol for delivery :shock:
If you want his e-mail or phone number PM me.

There are cheaper on ebay but this was the only guy who responded to my questions because I wanted it with a bottom but one side missing.

Back