• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Helen HS..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Hello Mum!:wave:"

Daisyboo.jpg

"Sorry I'm a bit blurred but Auntie Jill's camera does this now and then.:roll:.I had been browsing the bookshelf.and when the pic was taken I'd just backed into the corner for a..well..you know..I left a few small gifts behind:oops:"

Anyway I'm off for my spey tomorrow so wish me luck..hope to see you soon
love Daisy-Boo"

:wave:
Hello sweetie!
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and so will Pippin. He's written you a little letter.

"Hello Daisy-Boo, Pippin here.
You are very pretty. I think I :love: you already :oops: Mummy says you love to play. I love to play too, so I think we are going to have much funs together. Do you like cawitts? I let you haves my cawitts, as I prefer sprouts -yummy!
I've made a little space in my haybed for you, but you can't be leaving any pwesents in it for me. I run a neat and tidy hutch here.
Lots of snuggles
Pippin."

PC060002.jpg

This is a picture of your new home:

P2080018.jpg

Oooh, we're so excited. Pippin is well ready for a bunny to play with, and I'm sure they'll get on fine.

Back