• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is Blue

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
Blue is my beautiful mellow boy:love::love::love::love::love:

100_3098.jpg

Thank you for your kind comments.Blues mum and dad are both agouti conties.Bluey loves it here with his mummy and gay boyfriend Willow:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a big handsome boy.
I didn't realise your name was sarah, I thought it WAS maizey. Good to know your real name.:wave:

What a big handsome boy.
I didn't realise your name was sarah, I thought it WAS maizey. Good to know your real name.:wave:

A lot of people think my name is Maizey.Maizey was my beloved gentle giant conti,who sadly passed away.

Blue is very unusual.I haven't seen a bunny his colour before.He is more blue than grey.Thank you for your lovely comments:wave::wave::wave::wave:

the colour he is isnt a blue its chinchilla got to say ive never seen one in conti before very striking!:D does he only have one ear or is he holding the other one down :oops:

Blue has both his ears,hes just holding one down.I bought his mum,Honey, from a rare breeds farm as a girlfriend for Willow.A fox killed his friend.Honey got sold to me as a conti but she is very small.She looks like she has wild rabbit in her.Coco I let Honey have a litter,Blue and Barlie were brother and sister.Blue is coming up to 3 years old.

Back