• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit Frosty U/D more pictures :D

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Here is our new family member Frosty, adopted from P@H:love:

SDC11195.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou:)

More pics of Frosty aka Comador Fluffy Paws (brothers nickname) i cnat stop calling him it:lol:

SDC11200.jpg

SDC11201.jpg

SDC11202.jpg

SDC11203.jpg

We need godluck vibes me and my brother are aiming to get Frosty as a permanent House bun, as dad only plans to keep him in till warm weather and we want him inside:lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww sqqqqquuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee powder puff alert!!!!!!!!! He is sooooooooooooooooooo cute :love::love::love::love::love:

Thankyou i love him to bits i do:love: Cant believe it either poor thing is so frightened, he's been sitting on my knee scanning:love:

Came home from work to find he's been kicked out my brothers room and into the compuer room but heyy hoo i can now look at hime all day and hope he will be a house bun:love:

h is one cute bunny, his eyes look so sad but he sat on my knee had a nosey bout and let me brush his fur without bing to shakey:love:

Back