• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit & cat photo's taken today

Lisa D

Young Bun
Peekaboo Beatrix:wave::wave::wave:
IMG_6437.jpg

:shock: Where did you get the Pixie Bob? There's not many breeders in Britain. He's lovely - I've never seen one "in the flesh"

IMG_4313.jpg
IMG_4310.jpg
:shock: Where did you get the Pixie Bob? There's not many breeders in Britain. He's lovely - I've never seen one "in the flesh"

Rufus came from a Pixie-Bob breeder in London. There are a few good breeders about in the UK now, the breed is slowly becoming very popular I love the breed because they are so beautiful and different in personality to other cats. Rufus is more like a dog than a cat, he's very loving, playful and full of energy. He loves to play fetch and walks on a harness/leash. Here's some more pics of him as a 4 month old kitten he is far larger now.:love::love:

Enjoy
IMG_4458.jpg

Last edited:
absolutley beautiful animals! :love::love::love: especially the pixie bob cat... is it a new breed?

but i have to admit, that your orange rexes do look a little overweight...:oops:

absolutley beautiful animals! :love::love::love: especially the pixie bob cat... is it a new breed?
but i have to admit, that your orange rexes do look a little overweight...:oops:

They were first registered around 25-30 years ago.In Europe, there's only about 1000 (registered). They're more like dogs than cats (training wise and behaviour) and each kitten is born with a different length tail.

Back