• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 7th Gotcha day Totti!

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Title says it a... it's 7 years since I got my wonderful boy who started the bunny obsession. Here's a pic from him in the early years...
exploringTotts.jpg

Years later, he's still obsessed with pots :lol:
cute086.jpg

He's still very active and can leap into the hutch without the step... long may this continue for my beautiful boy. :love:

Awwwwwwww :wave::wave: hello Totti

When is mummy's next trip away? Do I get to bunny sit you again :D:D

He still looks great Jill, please give him and the other two norty's a nose rub from me.

Awwwwwwww :wave::wave: hello Totti

When is mummy's next trip away? Do I get to bunny sit you again :D:D

He still looks great Jill, please give him and the other two norty's a nose rub from me.
:wave: Hello Auntie Tracy... just for you, look what you've started :love:

bbb004-1.jpg

:love::love::love: bless them, do Spike and Totti always sit together?
Just wondering whether that's the way it is or if madam ever sits in the middle.
It's often Totti and Kiki in one tray and Spike in the other or the 3 of them together :love::love:. They are so good together Tracy, I can't thank you enough.

Title says it a... it's 7 years since I got my wonderful boy who started the bunny obsession. Here's a pic from him in the early years...
exploringTotts.jpg

Years later, he's still obsessed with pots :lol:
cute086.jpg

He's still very active and can leap into the hutch without the step... long may this continue for my beautiful boy. :love:

Happy Gottch Day Totti and what a fantastic picture

Totti says thank you everybody, he did enjoy his special day running round the garden with his 2 best pals.

Here's another pic 'cos I love him so much :oops:
spike006-2.jpg

Back