• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and Page - buy online!

I used to order it from there, but the postage is nearly the same price as the pellets! :lol: I've found a local supplier now, and they charge 30p for delivery!

I get mine from a local Newsagents... who also sells bags of pet food. He charges me £11 :? Its still cheaper than paying postage aswell though.

I did order online for my last bag, and did use that site :) xXx

I used to order it from there, but the postage is nearly the same price as the pellets! :lol: I've found a local supplier now, and they charge 30p for delivery!

I know but there doesn't appear to be anyone near me that gets it. Plus im paying about £8 for a 4kg bag of excel that usually lasts just over a week for mine. A 20kg bag of A&P will last me bout 5 weeks! So even with the delivery charcges, im still laughing price wise!! :lol::lol::lol:

You can get 10kg bags of excel for £12

I had a sneaky taste of A&P today :oops: :wave:

We pay £15 round here for 10kg bags of Excel... rob dogs round here

What did it taste like :lol: It doesnt look very appealing to me xXx

EDT Seen above :lol::lol::lol: Crazy!

We pay £15 round here for 10kg bags of Excel... rob dogs round here

What did it taste like :lol: It doesnt look very appealing to me xXx

EDT Seen above :lol::lol::lol: Crazy!

Haha, my mum caught me sampling different hays the other day to see what the fuss was about about the difference sweetnesses and texture!
*Creeps back into loser hole*

Haha, my mum caught me sampling different hays the other day to see what the fuss was about about the difference sweetnesses and texture!

Proper laughing my a**e off!! Spider, you geek!

*deep down knowing im gonna do exactly the same in a couple of days time...*:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!

I dont think i could bring myself to try the pellets... and the hay... well :? It doesnt seem very appealing to me :oops:

All our bunnies LOVE the hay from the West Wales Willows place or whatever its called :love: Have you tried that? It goes down a treat :lol:

Back