• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some More of Sarah :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
When I first adopted her she had to go on a strict diet and exercise regime. The free range exercise time often had to take place in the middle of the night !! So me and Sarah would be out in the garden at 1am :shock:
At least my neighbours are used to seeing me in my jim-jams sitting in the garden talking with a Rabbit :oops: :lol:

She was still a bit portly in these

rabbits326.jpg

rabbits325.jpg

rabbits324.jpg

rabbits323.jpg

rabbits318.jpg

rabbits317.jpg

rabbits303.jpg

:)

Sarah looked so happy.please keep posting piccies of her.She may have gone to rainbow bridge but she will never be forgotten.Sarah was a one in a million girlie:love::love::love::love::love:

Sarah looked so happy.please keep posting piccies of her.She may have gone to rainbow bridge but she will never be forgotten.Sarah was a one in a million girlie:love::love::love::love::love:

I am sure I'll continue to post piccies of Sarah.
Thank you for all the support you gave me during these last few months of Sarah's long illness :)

Back