• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No rabbit runs in my area

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
I cant believe it, there are no runs in my area for sale. I have looked on ad trader, ebay, freecycle, local newspapers and local shop notice boards and nothing. I live in such a rubbish place when it comes to needing bunny things :roll:

I'm having problem finding runs I LIKE:roll:
Many of the pet shop runs are either too low (and thus with no roof) or just about the size of my indoor cage which...kind of ruins the purpose...and ridiculously expensive.
Right now I have one pet shop run (which I got on sale) and plenty of compost-fences. They're pretty good, cheap and can be built into pretty much whatever you want, but the wire spacing is so huge young rabbits keep getting out (Rufus got out all the time... and now Cloud keeps escaping but I think he's jumping over because there's no roof on his run)

I wish my dad would build me one:lol: A big one!

tell me about it, my dad is a builder, my brother is a carpenter but trying to get them to do anything is a real struggle and ill be waiting years!! Think i should take a night course in carpentry and make my own :lol:

I can't get a thing for bunnies where I am, all has to be internet.We don't have a rabbit rescue either and when I read about bunnies needing homes I so wish I was nearer civilisation.:(

Back