• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kennel Peeps...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
How long do your buns get out of the kennel?

I try to give mine as much as they want, but when they decide to go in, they wont come back out.

I am worried mine are too 'cramped':(

What about you?

Mine go free ranging every weekend for about 2 hours each day.
Ghostie runs back in when she's worn out from her crazy binkying, Pickle and Toffee hate goign back in.
I don't think my 3 are cramped at all :)

Mine come out everyday for about an hour? .

By a kennel I mean like this:

dogrunlge.jpg

My buns live in something similar to that:)

Charlie only has a hutch, but now and then he goes back in and won't come out.
His door is open most of the day, but he only spends a few hours out, he just likes to stretch out in his hutch after he's had a little run about :)

ohhhhh right! Like a hutch!

Mine is an indoor bunnie that has a 6ft by 4ft enclosure. He comes out for a few hours every evening and then nearly all weekend.

Do they have full access to the indoor/outdoor bit 24/7 Jack... and then when you let them out they have like... time in the garden?

I think the kennel you have is plenty :shock: They have tons of room! xXx

Mine have full access to the run bit aswell, the door is jarred open with a log, and a tunnel leads to behind it where the buns love to snuggle up :love:

Do they have full access to the indoor/outdoor bit 24/7 Jack... and then when you let them out they have like... time in the garden?

I think the kennel you have is plenty :shock: They have tons of room! xXx

:lol: Yea. They have 24/7 access to the indoor and outdoor part, there is just big hole to let them into the enclosed part.:)

:shock: they have plenty of room then Jack :lol: They like like kings! lol. Ronnie wants to know if he can move in with you... he feels he'd have a more luxuary life :lol: xXx

Back