• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazzy B :(

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
He seems normalish in his 'antics' but he has gone off his hay again..he's still eating pellets and veg though so looks as though he might need another dental only 3 and a bit weeks after his last. I also noticed that he feet and part of his tail (underneath) had urine on them, I don't know if this is from him standing in wee in his litter tray or if he is dribbling it :( He is back to the vets on the 2nd of march for a VHD jab so I will get them to do a check over then. My poor lil man he will only be 4 on march 5th.. he's been through so much :cry:

Thanks, I prob sound silly but I will be totally heart broken when he 'goes' He's my lil man.. I'm going to make myself cry in a second :cry:

Thanks, I prob sound silly but I will be totally heart broken when he 'goes' He's my lil man.. I'm going to make myself cry in a second :cry:

Its not silly at all. I sobbed all night over Graham and still keep breaking down today when I think about him.

My other half even cried last night over Graham- and he a) never cries and b) doesnt like rabbits!

ohh no! hope hes ok:shock::(:):(:wave:

hes a beautifull!!!!bun!!!bun!!!:wave::D:)

happy birthday for him for the 5 as well!!!:wave:

Thanks, were just starting to get our heads round it. It was just so sudden and he was so young.

Im sure Jazzy will be fine, just keep a close eye and get to the vets if anything changes.

I have been sat starting at Strawbs for the past hour as we found he had some wee stains on him earlier but I think he is fine and im just over reacting. He has been playing with my OH and his tunnel and is now flopped out having a well earned rest!

Went out this morning to see he has a little lump on his eye lid..what could this be? Also he still has wee stains on his tail and legs but he's not saturated or anything like that.. shall I wash him? or leave him :cry: Also what can I expect the vet to do when I take him on the 2nd..will she refuse his VHD jab? :cry:

Your best off going to the vets for a consul and see what they advise in terms of the VHD vacc . If he dry hes probably just dribbled :)
Personally I wouldnt bath him, as itll prob just add to the stress and upset him even more :)

I've just left him... seen him eat a bit of hay today, so he hasnt totally gone off it. I'm just praying he doesnt need another dental so soon :(

Still pretty much the same :( He's at the vets monday for his VHD so I'll know then if his teeth need doing again. My poor lil cuddle bun. x

Oh poor bunny i hope he doesnt need a dental so soon :( I know what its like have 3 dental buns! Skye and Blackie have had one each but Fudge is a total nightmare :roll: Her last dental was 17th Dec and its been almost 3 months :D (touch wood it lasts) She hasnt eaten alot of hay but i increased her veg intake and that seems to have helped alot :D

Sending vibes for a clean bill of health :D:wave:

Back