• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everything is ready for Mr Bailey!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:D :D
Everything is ready now. His cage, the carrier, everything :D

I cant wait to go and pick him up tomorow. eekk!! :D :D :D

thhapydancsmil.gif
thhapydancsmil.gif
thhapydancsmil.gif

He is staying indoors until he is neutered. Then i will be bonding then in the easter holidays at my nans house.... though i better ask her first! :lol:

I cant wait!!
thhapydancsmil.gif

devoted2buns... its a fab smiley isnt it hehe x

I'm so happy for you.

The smiley sums it up perfectly. I'm sure it will be great having him indoors and getting to know him before he's bonded as well.

So, how did you blackmail sorry persuade ;) Mum and Dad to let you keep him indoors until he's snipped? I hope Miss Pebble behaves when they're being bonded :D

So, how did you blackmail sorry persuade ;) Mum and Dad to let you keep him indoors until he's snipped? I hope Miss Pebble behaves when they're being bonded :D

:lol::lol::lol:
Weeellll, we only have an indoor cage. So i had no choice but to keep him in! :cry:....:lol::lol:

I actuelly think mums getting excited too! :D x

i have to wait till tomorrow for pics :evil::evil::evil::evil:

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for ya hun :D:D:D:D:D

Bailey does not have a clue what's coming tomorrow - poor lad. I am so pleased he has found a loving forever home with Mai, who I know is gonna look after my lovely foster boy.

I cant believe he has found a great home along with the lovely Pebble as a wifey. Just hope all goes well with the bonding. However, Im sure once she claps eyes on him she will fall in love with his staggeringly handsome good looks! :love::love::lol:

Back