• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor billy....please can he have some vibes

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
billy had his operation yesterday and is very very poorly, he,s seen the vet and the vet can feel a mass in his tummy now:cry::cry::cry::cry: my vet said it could be a tumour or an abscess:? this little bunny has been through so much, if its a tumour my vet has said they couldnt operate because of where it is.:cry::cry::cry: please can he have some vibes poor little man:cry::cry::cry:

the vet said he felt it last monday but wasnt quite sure what it was:? on examination today its very prominent and is progressing:cry::cry::cry: we,re at the vets again tomorrow but it looks like im going to only have billy for a short time, :cry::cry::cry: life is so unfair

Oh no, poor Billy. :( I hope there is something that can be done for him.
We have our fingers and paws crossed for him.

lets pray there is some hope for billy. Even if you dont have him for long, at least he wont have to suffer any more. Sending big hugs for billy boy!!

Back