• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OOOH! He's home

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
:wave::D

well! after a 4 hour round trip, BarnsleyBeBunny is finally home! YAY!!

it's so good to have a bunny in the house again, i realised that i missed the smell of hay!!

Angie at B.A.R.C. kindly let me take his litter tray and blanky, he's currently fast asleep in the tray - he's had a stressful day bess 'im.

He's just woken up and gone for the broccolli in the bowl, AAAWWW:love:

i have established the "kissy spot", this is a spot on a bunny that you have to rain kisses upon! Barnsley's spot is just behind his neck where white fur meets brown fur.

I'M SO IN LOVE!!!!!

will try!

:wave:

my digital camera is bust ,and even if it wasn't i'm not sure i'd know how to download pics!!

will try to get a mate to do it for me.

meanwhile Barnsley has been a very good boy (if you ignore chewing sofa and carpet), for dinner tonight he had science selective, kale, baby corn broccolli and parsley, i'm introducing chicory very slowly and he seems to like it.

yesterday he did his first binky in his new house!!! now theres no stopping him charging about like a nutter!

he had some sneezy fits on saturday and only 2 yesteday, i'v been home since 5pm today and he hasn't sneezed yet, really hoping being indoors will help - fingers crossed!

and he likes sitting on the sofa!! - i think my boyfriend was a bit surprised to find a bunny on his lap trying to steal cottage pie last night:shock:

but we both :love::love: him to bits!!

emily and barnsleybe:love xx

Back