• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah- Her Final Journey-*Warning Some People May Find it Too Distressing to View*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sarah was given a strong sedative so as her final car journey would be stress free. It was and Sarah remained calm and restful throughout. I took this picture and would like to share it.

006-4-1-1.gif

I am feeling so sad :cry: :cry:

Thanks, I was worried people might find it offensive in some way. Its just that I dont really have any contact with people other than via RU and I have wanted to 'talk' about Sarah all day. I miss her so much :cry: :cry:

She looks peaceful Jane and I'm sure everyone on here understands why you want to talk to us.
Thinking of you xx

I suppose the day loosing a Bun does not hurt is the day I would stop having them. However many Buns I have or however many I loose, each and every one of them mean so much to me.

xx

That is a lovely photo, she looks very peaceful and calm.

I'm so sorry you lost her, it's such an awful experience saying goodbye :cry:

She looks so relaxed, bless her.Wouldn't it be nice if we all could cross to rainbow bridge like this. What a life she has had.Look after your self Jane. Big hugs.

Back