• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry- dont know what we will do if he is ill too

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to check on Strawberry and his bottom has become wee stained just like Graham's did. He is eating fine, his poos are normal and he is bright but im obviously worried sick after loosing Graham yesterday.

Really hope he is going to be ok- we couldnt deal with vets trips and loosing another bunny at the minute.

Last edited:
Thanks. Were really not sure what it could be. Have given him some panacur and some septrin anti-biotic just in case. He was panacured only 3 weeks ago but thought it was best to give him some again.

Not sure if its just the stress of this week for him- after travelling, being bonded and then losing Graham he must be very confused.

We are keeping a close eye on him and will take him to the vets if anything changes. For now he is eating/pooing/cleaning himself and acting normal, its just abit of a wee stain.

He is flopped out at the minute and doesnt appear to be in any pain at all.

So sorry to hear this Rachael, I do hope he is just feeling the strain a bit and bounces back. Thinking of you.x

Thank goodness he's eating and pooing. I am sure you will take good care of him. Fingers crossed x

Yeh he seems fine. Im thinking it was just a lazy moment on his part and he had done a wee but not cleaned himself after. He is getting plenty of our attention at the minute and we will keep a close eye on him tonight and tomorrow.

Just cant help worrying after yesterday

Hope little Strawberry will be ok. Like you say, he probably just needs to get over the shock of last week, and losing his new friend :( Bless him.

Sending hugs for you, i'd be the same xXx

Oh hun, hope he's okay. I was so sad to hear about Graham (I'd been following their 'dinner dates' and bonding story) :cry:

Loads of vibes for little Strawberry.

Big hugs.

Back