• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny withdrawal symptoms!

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
I really shouldn't start threads like this, as I know what you'll all say :)lol:), but... I miss bunnies!!!!!!! :( I was just at the vets, and surrounded by loads of cute bunnies having vaccinations. I want bunniiieeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!! :love:

There's no answer to this other than 'either get some or shut up' (;)), but I just need to let off steam to you all!

:bunny::rabbit2::bunny::rabbit2:

Awww Sarah :( You've had such a traumatic time with Clover and Dusty it's no surprise you've been reluctant to get any more. However, what might help is if I bring your run extension back, then you can fit it to the hutch/run and fill it with some new lagomorphs ;)

Sorry, I'm not really helping am I :?

It's such a toughie... we both feel like we don't really have space (never actually planned to have bunnies, it was just a situation that happened!) The garden isn't really big enough (the hutch/run took over the whole patio), and we don't really have space in the house without them taking over it like the last two did.

We'd love to move house, so I think that is really the plan - top of the list of requirements will be somewhere suitable for the bunnies to live and a large enough garden! :)

I do still feel I'm not 'over' the whole trauma of the bunnies, if that doesn't sound too melodramatic. I just miss having them around so much still.

We'd be really bad fosterers - have never given an animal back yet! :oops: :lol: I think it would make it even more difficult, to be honest - although, it would make the decision (ie we'd have bunnies! :lol:)

Back