• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Sweet as PEACHES....georgeous single female bun...new pics

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_020709january0033.jpg

This is Peaches ...a sweet little girl around 10 months old .

She is shy but friendly and getting braver by the day..

Peaches is due to be spayed next friday...27th feb and will be ready to go to her new home around 2 weeks after that .

We would like to see Peaches paired with a young neutered male as she does seem quite lonely .

Last edited:
oooh she is gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and we are looking for a lady bun sometime in the near future for diego

hmmm was really wanting to get a lop ( :oops::oops: sorry buts its always been a childhood dream to have a lop) but she is such a sweetie, do you think i could bond a threesome?

AWW shes beatiful
Im looking for a girlie to bond with my whiskey now ehs been 'done'
was after the lop on here but there has been no reply

sorry
must have put wrong - its the agouti one nr manchester
not one of yours
have had no reply from poster though :(
Peaches is beautiful

oooh she is gorgeous :love::love::love::love: and we are looking for a lady bun sometime in the near future for diego

hmmm was really wanting to get a lop ( :oops::oops: sorry buts its always been a childhood dream to have a lop) but she is such a sweetie, do you think i could bond a threesome?

have no idea about the threesome question ...i have only ever bonded pairs :?
im a wuss with bonding :lol:

she is sweet natured too .....

still a bit timid....she sometimes wimpers when shes picked up...:(...but she comes and nudges me now when shes in the run .. :love:

poor peaches is feeling very sorry for herself ... had a nibble on grass but not much else ... bless her :(..i do feel sorry for the girlies :(

Peaches is brighter this afternoon .. :D..all she needs now is a new home ...

forgot to mention that she had small spurs on a couple of her teeth ...hope this doesnt put people off wanting her ..poor girl ...she is so sweet :(

amother gentle bump for this lovely girlie ...

She is such a gentle girl.... so sweet ...and VERY good with her litter tray ...

she would be happy outdoor with a bunny friend or indoor as long as it was a quiet household (no very young children or dogs as she spooks quite easily )

:love:

Peaches goes to the vets for her stitches out tomorrow and will then be ready to go .

Back