• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO. elaine, snowy and kayjay, and vanessa B .....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
well ears now renamed PRINCESS has made herself at home:D:D after deciding she loved jigsaw last night, they spent the night in the kitchen, and omg was their a mess this morning:roll: they,ve pulled the wallpaper off the wall:shock:
they have been running round together all morning and all is well except when princess gets fruity:oops: poor jigsaw doesnt know what hit him:lol::lol::lol:

heres the happy couple

billy015.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic, well done, they look so happy, has she been neutered?, I am so pleased that she has settled in so well, she's gorgeous

What an easy bonding!!:shock::lol:

More pics please, I think Ears is fab!!! Great to see she is settling in well, and letting everyone know who is boss!

Fantastic, well done, they look so happy, has she been neutered?, I am so pleased that she has settled in so well, she's gorgeous

no she hasnt been neutered, jigsaw has tho;) i will be getting her speyed once she,s settled in properly:D:D:D:D

no she hasnt been neutered, jigsaw has tho;) i will be getting her speyed once she,s settled in properly:D:D:D:D

Ah that's probably why she was giving Jigsaw a hard time then, the little tart!:lol::lol::lol: or should I say the big tart!!, I would let her settle too and then get her done, I just can't believe how smoothly it went and how they took to each other, we need lots of pictures of them both, they look such a happy couple

Back