• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and Paddys Bonding....First update!

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Wont have pics til wednesda though...

Jo at the bunnery (which is lovely!) introduced them both for the very first time today. She said she had them together for around two hours. They did some fur flying but she said there wasnt anything major and no blood drawn.

she said this is promising for a first encounter and normal? can anyone put my mind at rest?

Suprisingly its Paddy doing the bullying and hes been stressing Lily out quite a bit today :( she is trying again later.

how does this sound?

thats suprising hun, i thought Lilykins would be the devil :lol:

The fur pulling is normal :)

I *thought* she wouldve done it by putting them together and not parting :? Obviously not :lol:

Sounds good anyway hun, got everything crossed here :) xXx

thats suprising hun, i thought Lilykins would be the devil :lol:

The fur pulling is normal :)

I *thought* she wouldve done it by putting them together and not parting :? Obviously not :lol:

Sounds good anyway hun, got everything crossed here :) xXx

I know, we're all very suprised Lilys being a wuss :lol:

I think the only reason she said she split them was because Lily was stressing :? maybe cos of her past health problems she didnt want to risk it..I dont know really.

I really hope it'll all be ok.

Jos exact words were "lots of fur flying but no blood drawn" and she seemed positive..I just HATE the though of Lily being stressed..I miss her SO much I really do..Im stressing! :lol:

Awww hun i totally understand, id be the same with Ronnie :oops:

I can understand with regards to Lilys health probs, she doesnt want her going into statis etc so i totally understand why she split them.

Naughty Paddy :no: No more chasing Lilykins!! :no:

I thought Paddy would be the wuss, i thought Lily would be the hard one :lol: Its like mine tough, Lolly is the quite bunny who keeps herself to herself yet shes the bully :? Strange isnt it.

Anyway... sending loads of vibes for the babies, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :love: :love: xXx

Thank you hun :)

it is early days, we've got til friday and if its REALLY looking bleak i'll leave them another week i think.

I am so suprised at Lily, she needs to stand up for herself! My mom thinks its cos shes used to getting her own way all the time and now shes sulking...which is all my fault :oops:

i'll keep you posted via facebook!

Back