• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Need For Jasper (Opal from BARC) Update Bad News

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Jasper needs all the vibes you can send as I have just had to rush him to the vets. He was sprawled out and hadn't got the strength to get himself up. His temp is extremely low, and for all he has feeling in his back legs he just hasn't got the strength in them. Vets have put him on a IV of fluids and a heatpad to get his temp up and then they can re-assess him but doesn't look very good unfortunately:(
I have to phone later this afternoon but if he goes down hill then they will phone me:(

2008_0817bunsbig0019.jpg

Last edited:
Jasper as gone to the bridge, he suffered a brain haemorage:(:(. Vets phoned me to say that he had crashed and they brought him back round but he was only hanging on with a flutter. They said they would try to keep him going until I got there but I was just minutes to late.
I am devastated and shocked as he was only running about the garden yesterday with Jade:(:(

Jasper as gone to the bridge, he suffered a brain haemorage:(:(. Vets phoned me to say that he had crashed and they brought him back round but he was only hanging on with a flutter. They said they would try to keep him going until I got there but I was just minutes to late.
I am devastated and shocked as he was only running about the garden yesterday with Jade:(:(

OMG I am so sorry :cry: :cry:

Thanks guys, I have the metaclop ready for Jade as she hasn't eaten since i took him this morning:(

Back