• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thank you to Kayj

mum2buns

Warren Scout
Thank you so much Kay for all your support this week. You have been a tower of strength when I was so very worried about my precious Sparkle. Kay came to me to visit Sparkle until late at night every night even though she had her own gang to sort out (and it really is a huge gang) and has bought lovely things to tempt Sparkle to eat. She has been wonderful and I just can't thank her enough. She also knew that Sparkle Ty and Bru would get on and bonded them at her house before she came home which means Sparkle can now play out with Ty and Bru even though she lives in the house. I'm a happy bunny today as is Sparkle. :wave:

I wouldn't let you have gone through it alone as you know I am always here for you and your bunnies. Just glad you and the bunnies are all happy :D

Back