• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah's Post Mortem Results

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Christabel said that Sarah was not in heart failure. But her right lung was 'useless' with no viable tissue at all :cry: Her left lung was barely functioning due to emphysema.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Its amazing that Sarah went on as long as she did with practically no lung function:shock:She truly was an exceptional girl.How are you and Nomad feeling today?

Sarah was a truly amazing bunny.

I am so sorry Nomad is not so good this morning. Am sending loads of love and vibes to you both xxx

How Sarah remained so 'well within herself' I dont know.
The PM has helped me in that I now know for certain that it was time for her to go. Of course nothing can bring her back or take away how sad I feel. But for me a PM not only answers some questions but I also feel it gives my Vet the chance to maybe learn more and thus be able to help her other Rabbit patients.

xx

Oh my, Sarah was a real fighter to keep going with all the happening inside. I'm glad that the pm has confirmed that you made the right decision for Sarah. xx

What a special girl Sarah was :love::love: Atleast now you have closeure and understand the reasons for Sarah going.
Maybe Sarah "waited" till she felt you could let her go :)

Back