• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bertie and bif reunited in grief

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Well i had to take bertie to the vets and bif so i took them together and it made them closer...so each vet trip theyve gone together no matter whos trip it was!
bifs been a bit feisty so did bertie so i didnt leave them.
after her dental shes been with him ever since and theyve gone and rebonded themselves....
berties still missing willow soooo much and has been lonely for so long. Bif has been trying to overcome losing bandit and poor berties lost his little friend too.
Theyve decided to keep each other company and ive left them alone for a few days and nights now. she does still get narked and has a go at him..they did as a couple...she wants the nice warm fleecy blankie in the hutch and he doesnt..she says go on then sleep on the nice cold flor if you get that hot and chases him out the hutch:lol: then they compromise..he elts her have the blankie and he rolls it back where he is to lay on the lino tiles at the bottom.
yes the hutch is in my lounge and its a thistle hall..was bandit and bifs castle but bertie loves sleeping in the downstairs part..he lived in a hutch for the first 18 months of his life so i guess maybe he misses it? ive had him 3 years this sept...he should have got used to dog beds..tents....duvets cushions central heating etc by now:lol:

theres nothing downstairs apart form the blankie for bif and one door is hsut so she cant fall out like she does sometimes when fasto:oops: th eother door is held open. so funny to se this masive frenchie..little agouti and white bun and one or two black with white cats snoring in a heap in there!!

i will let these two comfort each other now..they need to heal together......
leave it at that i hear you say..well im tempted but i know if one goes the other one will die so i think to even up numbers again is best idea....another frenchie gal and another wickle boy......and let them all bond together in thegarden later on when spirng has sprung!
or do you think thats a selfish idea:(

I think your doing the best thing and I am glad your buns are finding peace with each other x x x

I think you are doing the right thing, it's so difficult with grieving bunnies, I think I must come and visit them!

Back