• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and page pellets in Leeds

dayle_x

Mama Doe
Where abouts do you get them from in sacks? I used to feed mine that but then our supplier said they had a fall out with the stockist and stopped getting it in, and still doesn't as far as I know.
Where do people get it at how much does it cost?

Burnhill Feeds

I order A&P from Burnhill Feeds, Cleckheaton (near Spenborough swimming baths). It can take up to a couple of weeks to get them to order so ring first and specify which ones you want. The Natural Herb & Fibre is about £14 a sack. Ring them on 01274 872423

Bales of hay are good too, and they will wrap them in plastic sheet to make less mess in the car. About £6 a bale.

The new warehouse is easy to find - on the main road between Cleckheaton & Heckmondwike. Big grey unit with huge lettering.

I get mine from Kenyons in Morley £8.90 a bag. Let me know as I can pick you up a bag next time I go.

We get ours from Argo feeds in Penistone and only pay £8 a sack. Burnhills are briliant though and the new premises are huge and well laid out. We get a lot of our bedding from there (Excel) and huge litter trays:D

Kenyons Corn Merchants
Ackroyd Street
Morley
LEEDS
West Yorkshire
LS27 8PZ 01132 532525

Oh thats where i go, but they told me a couple of months back they weren't getting it in
Will get ask next time I need another sack
I live in Morley so its nice and easy to get to

Back