• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What can you give for...

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
...moulting bunnies? My girls will start moulting soon and they are sure to take in a lot of hair, so what could I do to reduce the chance of a blockage?

I use bromelain tablets from H&b they get one every other day normally, and 1 every day during moult x

although, i had to bulk buy as they're being discontinued x

I use bromelain tablets from H&b they get one every other day normally, and 1 every day during moult x

although, i had to bulk buy as they're being discontinued x

:D I use these too from Holland & Barrett i wonder why they,re being discontinued:cry:.Debx

all buns are different, but i would think beign rexes they wouldnt need anything additional to prevent blockages, as their hay is shorter.

I have fluffy buns and they have always been fine, i would assume yours will be okay during a moult :)

The woman told me when i went last!!

oh no i use these too!! While on the topic and not wantig to steal Lionheadlover's thread, my twinkle is Jess's partner and she is grooming him all through his moult but she wont have anything other than hay and pellets. Can i give her fibreplex?

Back