• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG they,ve bonded themselves.........

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Today i picked ears up who ive adopted from elaine. theo helped with the bunnyrun thank you so much theo:wave::wave:

ears is exploring again and she,s just gone up to jigsaw her perspective husbun;) and started grooming him through the bars:shock:
i was going to let her settle before bonding them but it looks like they,ve decided for themselves to be together :roll:

both bunnies are now laying side by side by my fireplace:shock: i cant believe it was that easy:love::love::love::love::love:

i just hope that we have a peaceful night:D:D:D:D

:shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, SO happy that Jigsaw likes her!!! :love: :love: :love: I can't wait to see her!!! :D

Today i picked ears up who ive adopted from elaine. theo helped with the bunnyrun thank you so much theo:wave::wave:

ears is exploring again and she,s just gone up to jigsaw her perspective husbun;) and started grooming him through the bars:shock:
i was going to let her settle before bonding them but it looks like they,ve decided for themselves to be together :roll:

both bunnies are now laying side by side by my fireplace:shock: i cant believe it was that easy:love::love::love::love::love:

i just hope that we have a peaceful night:D:D

:shock::shock::shock:That is so fantastic, bloomin heck! gosh I really hope that's a good sign and it works, brilliant news,

So pleased she travelled so well, she was a darling and we really miss her, when I got home Roy was looking in the car for her in case you didn't like her and I brought her home:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Really good news, can't wait for pictures of them

That is fantastic news. I was preying they wouldn't as I wanted her;):lol::lol:
I am so pleased for you Caroline:D

A bunny's personality is far more important, than how gorgeous or cute it looks. Sometimes I will look through the bunnies available and coo over the gorgeous ones, but their personalities are far more important. Glad they are getting on.

lol bless them!

when i took domino to see pebbles the woman at the RSPCA put HIM in her terratory, at the time i knewnothing about being neutral so didnt object..

and he sniffed her, they both binkied and then she groomed him. They both lay down side by side, and that was it.:shock:

:lol:

Back