• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

special vaccum cleaner for your pets and hutches UPDATE USED IT..REVIEW!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: i saw a promo for this a month or so ago and couldnt remember where id seen it. well i finally found it!!

its got a vid you can watch but basically its aimed at cats n dogs but as the unti can be used with your vaccum cleaner shut in naother room so as not to scare your pet..why not a bunny?

its also good for cleaning out hutches it says!

its also a wet pick up device with the beauty of whatever yo pick up DOES NOT go anywhere near the inside of yoru vaccum cleaner!!

im going to send for one next week..bertie got mistaken for an angora the other day:oops: but combing and brushing him doesnt even dent his fur! im worried more as him and bif have rebonded after the death over a week ago of bandit from acute bloat....and im terrified bif will get a bloackage form grooming the huge old lug. hes a frenchie and shes a little lop bun.

its gotta be worth a try..if willow had still been with us itd have been ideal for her:lol: she was a huge giantic teddy bear whos fur was the same as her baby fur and no comb brush or zoom groom did naything to her fur..she had to be "plucked" instead:shock:

Last edited:
I have seen that advetised.You will have to let us know what it is like.It does look very good:D

tee hee im so desperate now......ive got to..for bifs tummys sake..berties a lazy ole soul whereas shell wash him all over for hours if i dont move her.

the fur in this house........:shock::oops:

ill certainly let you know;)

:wave: whoo hooo...gave it its test run and its absolutely amazing:shock: its perfect for a frenchie whos moulting yet again i can tell you. The only worry was every now and then accidentally catching the loose skin with a bit of suction...not enough to hurt bunny but enough to make you both go oops!
Bertie didnt ike it we kept waking him up..youd do one bit and then turn him around and hed lay donw to go back to sleep:shock:
Well we did his back very well..his sides quickly as he kept rolling to snooze:roll: then down by his tail where we usually have to "pluck" him for hours with loads of fur everywhere all over the lounge and us...this was marvelous...fur stuck to ocmb and went up hoover bit or stayed on comb if it was a huge clump of lng bertie fur..and we helped it off the edge of the comb:lol:

When we gave up finally cos the grumpy old man was trying to munch his hay in his tray whilst getting comfy for a good half hours snooze before his nap:roll::lol:

we turned the hoover off..it was shut in the downstairs loo:lol: and plugged in the hallway..the extra long hose on the petvac meant we could use it right across the lounge and not have to panic..and it reached fine with some to spare.
we took off the lid..omg..it has a sponge cylinder iwth a ping pong ball inside so they say and attahced to the cylinder and scaring the hell out of me was a HUGE pile of bertie fur and it was bigger than bif almost twice ehr size!:shock:

bifs coat is much shorter but very dense and soft...and we got as much off her as having a second bif would have taken up:shock:

shes sooooo soft and is much more comfy..no itchy loose fur...she was hay munching playing around and settled down for a long sleep very happy.
Berties still a mess in places..hell take another two goes i reckon...his fur is much coarser and longer..typical rew frenchie!
so i think once a week after that will be ideal for them both..no fur blockages hopefully form grooming each other.

we used the comb by itself to try out on the cats and the results were amazing.......even our flea comb wasnt getting much from them!

so over the next few days if nikki and i can manage it between us...we will do the cats as well....my laptop has developed a black fur problem!:lol:

its great as its so far away form the hoover..much quicker and kinder i think to the buns and great for those of us who end up covered in fur sneezing wheezing etc.

would save so much time with a big group of buns or in a rescue where itme is short.

Even better news is that the petvac is now reduced..nikki paid £30 for ours and then it dropped to £10:shock: yes folks only a tenner:shock:

theres the £20 pack..the same pet vac with some extra attachments like a lint roller brush...and drain clearing nozzel....wet spills pick up hoover head..etc....

but for the petvac alone it ocmes with the groombing tool..the rubber brush tool...its all you need with buns and hutch cleaning;)
http://www.pitchwell.com/Shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=130&idproduct=278

heres the one with accessories
http://www.pitchwell.com/Shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=130&idproduct=279

the sad thing is its now listed as end of line clearance so hurry hurry hurry!!
its a brilliant invention..wished id bought one ages ago....it would have coped iwth poor old willows teddy bear coat that was always moulting.
would have saved bandit form ingesting loads of bif fur too no maount of combing alone can compare to this thing!

buy one now before it goes.......you wont regret it..im lving the fact my buns seem comfier and theres less loose fur to ingest or fly around the house!

should get commission shouldnt i:lol:

Back