• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Smile Through my Tears

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Despite all the sadness today has brought me, having lost Sarah, my remaining Buns can still make me smile. Especially seeing the newly bonded Hal and Jo looking so happy together :)

014-5-1.jpg

That's what keeping animals seems to be about, lots of joy and lots of heartache.

And at least we have the honour of being part of that. I'm always greatful I haven't become 'used' to losing my friends, as it shows they still mean something to me, and I can still feel.

Glad you can still smile after a terrible day.

I know what you mean Jane...Ive had a horrid day today,crying at the slightest thing,going outside to be with my bunnies really does lift me .....I'm so glad Hal has found happiness...he was just holding out for the right bunny!:love:

That's a beautiful picture - they look so happy together.
I'm still in bits about losing Bobby and Ruby, but I only have to think of Pippin (and now Daisy-Boo!) and I smile.
Bunnies are great aren't the they? They can fix anything

That's a beautiful picture - they look so happy together.
I'm still in bits about losing Bobby and Ruby, but I only have to think of Pippin (and now Daisy-Boo!) and I smile.
Bunnies are great aren't the they? They can fix anything

I am so pleased that you have adopted Daisy-Boo !! :love:

I know what you mean Jane - animals have the most amazing ability to make us smile, no matter how hard things get. Hal & Jo look wonderful together - he just wanted to make sure he got a very special bunny wife - that's why he waited so long :D:love:

What a gorgeous pic....im glad they found each other, or should i say that you found them for each other.

Back