• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Move up fatty bum!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lola n Lucy snuggle up! Theres plenty of room so dont know why Lucy decided to stick her legs out! :love::love:

100_0726.jpg

100_0724.jpg

OOOoooo me too Vickie, I just wouldn't be able to resist a little tickle. So tempting :lol:

They are a beautiful pair of girls Cat and your posts always make me smile :)

OOOoooo me too Vickie, I just wouldn't be able to resist a little tickle. So tempting :lol:

They are a beautiful pair of girls Cat and your posts always make me smile :)

Awwwww thank you! :wave::D

I wanted to give her little tufty tail a little tweak! :lol:

i bet she stuck her feet through so she could kick the poops further across the floor :D we can be sat watching tv then all of a sudden a poop goes rolling across the floor. i think mine have competitions to see who can get them the furthest:lol:

my willow used to do that when she was teeny enuff for the rottweiler crate!! then carried on when they were penned up for bonding..she was the master of kicking poops with those huge feet..youre right i reckon they compete:lol:

aww shes the same colouring as my mums wickle housebun:love: look at lolas expression:lol:

some buns take up all the room. Molly used to poke his legs out of the crate sometimes too. :lol:

Back