• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archies got a date tomorrow

foofoo

Alpha Buck
He's going to the rescue to meet a girl bun called rosie and possibly going to his new home. I should be happy but I'm so sad to see him go. I got him in november from a neglect situation (he's a dental bun) and he's been so happy here with us, it was always my aim to get him healthy again, have him neutered then re home him so he could have a friend and be loved but I didn't think I would feel this awful about it when the time came :cry:

He's going to the rescue to meet a girl bun called rosie and possibly going to his new home. I should be happy but I'm so sad to see him go. I got him in november from a neglect situation (he's a dental bun) and he's been so happy here with us, it was always my aim to get him healthy again, have him neutered then re home him so he could have a friend and be loved but I didn't think I would feel this awful about it when the time came :cry:

Awww chick. Id be pants at letting them go. Is there no way you could keep him?

I would love to keep him but don't think its fair to keep him on his own and my boyfriend won't agree to me getting anymore rabbits :( I just worry that he won't get looked after properly and won't know whats going on when he goes home with a stranger :(

I would love to keep him but don't think its fair to keep him on his own and my boyfriend won't agree to me getting anymore rabbits :( I just worry that he won't get looked after properly and won't know whats going on when he goes home with a stranger :(

You need to let your fella know his position! :lol: Mine knows that the bunnies come before him and that if there's any hassle or issues to do with space etc, he's the first one out. Since he's known where he stands, everything's much more pleasant and he's much better behaved! :lol:

:lol: I put the bunnies first and he knows it ;). It was such a battle for me just to get foofoo for ted because he didn't want a second rabbit :shock: Maybe if archie and rosie don't get along then I'll try and convince him to let the wee boy stay, If nobody wants to adopt him then he'll just have to live with us :D

Back