• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Muffin acting strange... Help?

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Earlier, he was sitting and his whole body was twitching, however when i spoke to him and put a few pellets in him and Crumpet came racing over to eat them. He is sitting with Crumpet now, and just doesnt "seem right" but how can i call the vets and say "he doesn't seem right?" :?

Not a good day and im meant to be heading to Kingston now :roll: .

His eyes are semi closed.

ETA: He has just got up and had a little clean.

Last edited:
i dunno, if he's not himself and its nothing obvious i guess you just gotta go to the vets incase! you know what buns are like, being a bit vague and off colour is sometimes how serious stuff starts with them! i hope its not though :)

i dunno, if he's not himself and its nothing obvious i guess you just gotta go to the vets incase! you know what buns are like, being a bit vague and off colour is sometimes how serious stuff starts with them! i hope its not though :)

I know, thats what i thought, he is a bit of a weird bun though :?
Ill give vets a call.

I would take him to the vet, tell them about the twitching, closing eyes etc and get a check up? Can you head down to Kingston a bit later?

I would take him to the vet, tell them about the twitching, closing eyes etc and get a check up? Can you head down to Kingston a bit later?

He is booked in for 4:45pm, mum is taking him, hopefully nothing serious, i will write all the symptoms down for her and will be on standby for if vet wants to call me.

He is booked in for 4:45pm, mum is taking him, hopefully nothing serious, i will write all the symptoms down for her and will be on standby for if vet wants to call me.
Ive always taken the buns the vets on a 'just isn't right' hunch and there's always been something wrong. You know your bunnies the best, go with your gut feeling :D

Sorry couldn't update sooner, mum called me when back from vets.
He had a dental two days ago to remove one incisor (he had all 4 removed last year, but this one keeps coming back as the bottom fractures) His gums were slightly inflammed, so he is on baytril and has had metacam :)
So glad i went with my instinct that something wasn't right!!

Thanks to everyone else who suggested too.

Back