• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge fight this morning the buns are stressing me out today

caismeister

Alpha Buck
Went out to feed the 4some this morning, the pair are in the house as one of them has stasis :roll:. There was fur everywhere and the 2 boys had been fighting. Both have cuts on them one has 2 but the other has about 10. They are not deep at all but must be hurting him. They are all off to the vets this afternoon. Usually after a scrap they are fine one i give them some food together and all is forgotten. Today though the boys are still at it and the one with the most cuts is hiding away from the other 3. I didn't want to split him from them but i have put him in with my pair inside and so far all is ok. these 2 are not new to him as i had previously tried to bond all 6 and these did get on with eachother.

It all seems to happen at once was supposed to be at uni today but obviously couldn't go and am now spending the day on bunny patrol.

Oh dear, I hope it's nothing too serious. :( Must be another sign that Spring is on its way - quite a few of us have squabbling/naughty or humping bunnies. :roll::lol:

Oh my!

So sorry the boys have been fighting. I am on edge at the moment with spring coming. Just hope my 2 boys behave themselves.
I feel for you - it's horrible when they fall out!

Sending healing vibes for you all.

Well they are back together am glued to the tv in my room now watching them on the cameras. So far all is settled i so feel like i'm having a nervous breakdown with these buns today. Both are now on baytril for 5 days and hopefully they will settle again. No sleep for me tonight will be listening for noises all night

Back