• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermagel uses and where to get it

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
i have so many ppl pm me about where to get it from i can get mine from ebay or a horse tack shop near me
ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dermagel-100m...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318
You can use it on any wound and sore hocks i have nothing but good things to say about this product never had a draw back from it. as a breeder of standard rex i always have 2 tubes of just in case but to be honest my aim of breeding is to breed rexs that dont get sore feet at all in the past year i have gone though half a tube you only have to use the smallest amount on them so it being expesive kind of works out cheap in the long run, its harmless if they ingest it, i keeps out bacteria and detors insects.
i hope this helps all rexy bunnies pets/breeding or show ones they all need care love and attension the same:D

Back