• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitt the cuddle master!!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Came in after my shower this morning and I find Kitt looking after my OH, Claire :love::love::love::love::love::love:

190220092480-001.jpg

190220092483.jpg

xx

He absolutely adores Claire. Up until recently he'd only groom me... now he grooms her too :love::love:

I've had to start closing him in his cage when we're asleep as he pee'd on the bed the other night - first time he has done that since he was a little one!!! So I'm guessing he was spooked by something.

He's lovely for cuddles though, especially if you're ill - he'll jump up and lay next to you for ages :love:

xx

:love: what an adorable bunny...he sounds just like our old oscar..he used to fall asleep in nikkis arms or armpits:shock::lol: and sleep for hours without ever peeing on the bed...he had a litter tray in her room as welll as downstairs.
berties the biggest snuggle bunny..he gets alongside you and wont move..he gets on top of the duvet or under it next to you if hes really cold and you can hug him like a teddy till you both fall asleep. well you can if your my duaghetr nikki..he loves her too. until one day when he got so excited he peed all over her brand new bed and mattress etc:oops: my fault he must ahve needed a wee when i carried him up there..he cant make the stairs..never has been able to:shock::lol:

isnt it lovely when your pets become nursemaids they really worry about you..mainly cos you wont get up NOW:lol:

he looks so happy snuggled up...:love: do you think claire noticed he was there?

Back