• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok, Ok own up now...admit it...

I know, everything that I wanted is out of stock :lol:

I know!!:lol: It was payday today so with great glee i logged on ready for a shopping and bunny-spoiling extravaganza...and there's nowt left :shock:

Come on now, OWN UP!!! :lol:

Belle and Perry are very displeased!!!
SDC10480.jpg

It wasn't me as I wanted some Naturals carroty biscuits and they'd gone, I did however take the last 3 Naturals Herbal Garden (yum yum)

It wasn't me as I wanted some Naturals carroty biscuits and they'd gone, I did however take the last 3 Naturals Herbal Garden (yum yum)

NOOOOOOO! That's one of the things i was after!!! :lol: Got the Dandelion and the wood garden instead! Ive got a teeny confession though...

i got the last four herbs plus... :roll:

I've just gone on to order some more training leads for the dogs and they had none of those left either:(

Yeah i agree own up!! Every time i go on there almost everything is out of stock :shock: My bunnies are not going ot be happy :shock:

I could only make a little order owing to out of stockness, which is no bad thing as far as my credit card is concerned, but they do at last have Alfalfa King Oat Wheat & Barley hurrah!!!

i have to admit, the arrival of my selection of hay from the Hay Experts did something to improve me day but i still feel someone or some bunny should be feeling guilty right about now. :roll:

Own up Bunny-yummy-food-hoarder-type person!!!! :evil:

I don't think he can order as quick as we are all buying, but mine are all enjoying Parsley bell's right now

Ive been waiting for the carrot trees for agesss!! Im also waiting for the fenugreek crunchies and the vegetable edges to come back into stock :?

My bunnies are getting quite impatient ;) xXx

Wasn't his wife about to have a baby? I guess he has other things on his mind than ordering stock at the moment!

Wasn't his wife about to have a baby? I guess he has other things on his mind than ordering stock at the moment!

She has had the baby :) Hes added alot of new stock items since then :) Hes just struggling to keep up with us lot :lol: xXx

She has had the baby :) Hes added alot of new stock items since then :) Hes just struggling to keep up with us lot :lol: xXx

I bet it's you isn;t it!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: I can just imagine the parcel being delivered to your door:lol::lol:

I bet it's you isn;t it!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: I can just imagine the parcel being delivered to your door:lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops: Theo!! Dont tell em all! I dont wanna get hit with stones :lol:

Nah i had a... middle sized order a few weeks ago, but i didnt rob all the stock... honestly :angel: xXx

I noticed that the other day :lol: i got me cookies and a ball for floppy & some toys for the dogs tho till next time ;)

Congratulations on the baby :love:

:oops::oops::oops::oops: Theo!! Dont tell em all! I dont wanna get hit with stones :lol:

Nah i had a... middle sized order a few weeks ago, but i didnt rob all the stock... honestly :angel: xXx

Hmmmmm! it depends on what you call a middle sized order!!, I mean is that one box or 10 boxes:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back