• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Peggy and Buddy

VBJH25

Young Bun
These are my little sweethearts!

Peggy

031.jpg

Buddy

010.jpg

Peggy has been my spoilt little baby since she was 8 weeks old and has recently had her first birthday. She is an extremly friendly and affectionate mini lop with a mischievous side to her that shines through when least expected. As a house bunny she is allowed free run of my flat and loves every minite of it, her favourite place being INSIDE the settee at nap times. :roll: She is perfectly litter trained and never fails to make me smile when she performs her emergency wee dash through the flat, diving through the door of her cage and landing with a skid into her litter tray. :lol:

One week ago today we had a date to meet Peggy's intended who was being cared for at my local bunny rescue in Twickenham. I fell in love with little Buddy (then Buker) straight away. He is a very soft, cuddly and sweet natured mini lop. Being only six months old he is quite small and a bit scrawny compared to Peggy. After the initial meeting Peggy and Buddy were kindly taken in by a lovely lady who posed as there guardian during their initial bonding session. They have been home now for 5 days and progressed more and more each day. We now have lots of grooming from both buns and lots of binkys' from Buddy. Buddy now has full run of the house with Peggy and if he's going anywhere he's running there full speed and Peggy seems to find it contagious! I'm constantly getting a draft from them, there's a frequent whirlwind situation here today! :lol:

I am so happy with my new addition and so pleased that they are makng such fantastic companions for each other. :love:

017.jpg

Awww that's a lovely post. They make a gorgeous pair and I'm really happy for you that they have settled together so well. The emergency wee dash has made me laugh at the very thought :lol:

Back