• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Size

for French Lop?

What size would you get?

Im thinking 2 and half foot high but not sure on rest?

well would say minimum 7ft?x7ft? and 3ft high? i would think that being biggr bunnys the bigger the better and if possible free range access too? x

Have you thought about an aviary?This way you can add as many panels as you like to fit the space you have. I would think higher than 2.5ft would be needed for a large bunny like a french lop.:)

3ft high is easier to build because wire mesh usually comes in 3ft widths. For this reason it's also easier to build them in lengths that are multiples of 3ft.

3ft high is easier to build because wire mesh usually comes in 3ft widths. For this reason it's also easier to build them in lengths that are multiples of 3ft.

This is true, but you have to think about how you get in and out (if and when you need to) as stepping over three foot is a bit challenging :shock::lol: (we discovered this the hard way:oops:) kiddie sink steps are the answer (or a door!)

Mine are in an aviary so I can sit with them its around 8 x y with levels from a raised house.

We have 3ft high runs to accomodate the giant breeds so they do a good periscope. We have a door on the side for access as getting your leg over a 3 ft high run carrying a bun is not recommended:lol:

Back