• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Terrence

Starlight

Warren Veteran
He is 6 years old and now looking for a slightly mature lady to settle down with, originally coming from another rescue, he lived with his previous owner for 4 years before she became seriously ill. He is quite a quiet boy who likes a nose rub.

piccccies009.jpg

piccccies010.jpg

piccccies011.jpg

hes loverly.. hat did he become il lwith? does he have any health problems?x

It was his owner who became seriously ill, not him :oops:
She said in the 4 years she had him, the only medical problem he had was a one off case of stasis.

It was his owner who became seriously ill, not him :oops:
She said in the 4 years she had him, the only medical problem he had was a one off case of stasis.

sorry i mis read !!!!:oops::oops::oops: bles shim im sorry for him he seems a sweetie unfortunatly tom said no...same as he said no to another plea from noah and dinky... :(:(:( mind you without hiim id probebly be eaten out of house and home by bunys so i guess its for the best stil heres hopipng he finds his forever home with the right girlee x

Hmmm now there is an idea ;)

Coming from a loving home at his age it must be such a shock to be in rescue :(:(

Maybe once T&D go to there new home my parents would have him

Hmmm now there is an idea ;)

Coming from a loving home at his age it must be such a shock to be in rescue :(:(

Maybe once T&D go to there new home my parents would have him

Yes, i know bless him :(
And there is Pip, Our 6 year old, larger lady :(
Its so sad at their age.

Back