• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet trip - together?

dawnieb

Warren Scout
One of my two rabbits has to go to the vets on Sat morning with a sore eye. Do you think I should take them both along? I know that Magnus (the one with the sore eye) seeks reassuarnce from Lucius when he is scared and I wanted to make him feel as comfortable as possible. It isnt his first trip to the vets, hes been anumber of times, but always with his brother. he is quite a nervous bun. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I never considered this until i heard that some bunnies bond was broken when one went the vet and the other didn't. So i've always taken ours together (...they were both booked in for same jab tho hehe) :D I would just do it just to be sure :D

Together. Less stressful for both:D

I have a big group & I send 2 up together cos I can't get 9 in a carrier:lol:

alwyas take ours togethrer in same carrier as they a take comfoert and be it strengthens the bond andstops it breaking chelsea stayed home when sootya went in for her spey... big mistake bond broken fights galore.... please take together x

Thanks guys, thats what I thought. Not looking forward to getting them both in the carrier now though!!! :D Should be fun!!!!

I took all 4 of mine together when 2 of them needed jabs. The other 2 came along for the ride and as an added bonus the vet was happy to give them a quick check over (teeth/heart/etc) for free :)

My vet seems prety good like that too so i will see what happens! I think they both enjoy a trip together.

Back